Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 4

In an attempt to escape the listing of symptomatic improvements I will just say that it is like being a child again. I see on facebook other people who have done this and their excitement at being able to ride a bike, going for walks, and other seemingly normal functions for an adult. This whole experience has been a nightmare of sorts rarely imaginable.

Improvements come and the hope is just the continual path of improvements. I am not playing tennis or traveling yet, it is not a magic bullet and sadly I cannot move on and forget this nightmare, but perhaps with time.

Everything has a cause and the autoimmune theory seems to be the default go to explanation when something cannot be explained. I will update this blog with notable findings in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment